The Glenburn School Library is available for all community members. Please call or stop by the library to sign up for a library card.
- Patrons may check out two items and may keep the materials for two weeks.
- This does not apply to reference items, such as encyclopedias or almanacs, which may be checked out for one day.
- Items that are overdue are assessed a 10 cent fine each day until the material(s) is returned.
- Items that are lost must be replaced at the patron's expense.
- Items may be renewed for up to six additional weeks.
March Madness: Click here to vote!
Pre-School to Grade 2