Glenburn Booster Club
Vice President-Jeri Long
Board Dave Hoff
Board Katie Barron
Board Jennifer Hansen
Board Angie Heinze
Board Melanie Hagen
Our Mission is to support and promote all activities that will enhance the Glenburn Public School. To encourage participation of every student inmusic, art, athletics, speech, or any field that promotes the students' growth academically, physically, and /or socially.
- To support the programs and activities for the betterment of the Glenburn Public School.
- To promote and maintain high standards of sportsmanship and citizenship among youth and adults.
- To improve public understanding and support of the school's programs.
- To provide financial assistance for the betterment of the school.
- To provide a common meeting ground for school organizations and club members.
The annual meeting and election for the board are held in July of each year. Monthly meetings are held the third Sunday of each month in the Glenburn School commons area. Please contact any member if you are interested in being a member, serving on the board, or participating in our activities in any way. For a $10 donation, you receive a lifetime membership in the Glenburn Booster Club and one of our t-shirts. Anyone interested in becoming a member of GBC, please contact Michelle Peters at 578-4285 or GlenburnBC@yahoo.com.